Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"EFFICIENCY & ACCURACY" w/ Steve Anderson Oct-12-2013

Michael Craig

Ohio Shooting Sports, Ltd and Anderson Shooting have teamed up to offer a 1 day handgun clinic for those who shoot competition handgun sports such as IDPA and USPSA. This course, entitled, "Efficiency & Accuracy" will be taught by Steve Anderson. It is for designed for those experienced competitors who have an intense desire to move up the classification system and see their performance dramatically improve. Steve is an experienced instructor who is also a seasoned shooter, Grand Master Class competitor and author of two books, "Refinement & Repetition" & "Principles of Performance" http://www.andersonshooting.com/

Course Topics:

Self analysis
Dry fire tune up
Calling shots
Basic skill analysis and tune up
Principles of efficient movement
Stage analysis and visualization
Mental game

Instructor: Steve Anderson
Cost: $250
Class size: 8 students max
Date: October 12, 2013, 9:00am-5:00pm
Ammunition Requirements: 400-500 rounds

To learn more or to sign up go to: http://www.ohioshootingsports.com/competition-series.html

Edited by Michael Craig

To anyone who is considering this course, you should take it.

Plain and simple, you will be well served by taking the time to train with Steve Anderson. In the past year, I have trained with him twice and he has increased my performance in USPSA, expanded my understanding of the sport, and given me new perspectives on measuring my success.

I highly recommend this course to anyone/everyone if you're interested in learning.