Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Holster

pbc44

Just got a Center of Mass holster for my open gun. Been using a Ghost for years and got tired of checking to make sure it was locked in. Think I don't have to check so often!! Good work from Rick.

Pete

post-5825-0-99535300-1377128612_thumb.jp

Its pretty much the standard for 3 gun holsters in open division.

Hey...shouldn't you be milling some bodies or looking for glass :)) Can't wait to get one of those on my pistol!

Anyway, I have read a lot about these Open holsters but out of all the matches I've been to, I've never seen one. Just wondering how secure they are and how long did it take to get, thanks for the info!

How long did it take? Do you think it would be secure enough for 3 Gun?

6 to 8 weeks. Found out about it from Brian Williamson who shoots a lot of 3 gun.

Thanks for the update. I was curious about the wait also. I checked them out yesterday after I read your post. They seem pretty sweet.

Do you shoot 3 gun out at Rio?

6 to 8 weeks. Found out about it from Brian Williamson who shoots a lot of 3 gun.

Thanks for the update. I was curious about the wait also. I checked them out yesterday after I read your post. They seem pretty sweet.

No, I've enough trouble with 1 gun, shoot mostly Cactus and Prescott

No, I've enough trouble with 1 gun, shoot mostly Cactus and Prescott

LOL! Ok I shoot out there, and was gunna ask ya to check it out at the next 3 gun match. I see Brian out there, so I will ask him about it.

Thanks and keep us updated. Would really like to hear any feedback from you as you use it more and more.

• 1 month later...

Any updates on how you are liking it? After talking to Brian about it in another thread, I went and ordered one last month. Should be here in a few weeks. Looking forward to it. Thanks for your post

Any updates on how you are liking it? After talking to Brian about it in another thread, I went and ordered one last month. Should be here in a few weeks. Looking forward to it. Thanks for your post

Love it! The only time I feel awkward is when I start facing up range, think I just need to practice. Good luck and shoot straight.

Love it! The only time I feel awkward is when I start facing up range, think I just need to practice. Good luck and shoot straight.

Cool thanks!

Just got a Center of Mass holster for my open gun. Been using a Ghost for years and got tired of checking to make sure it was locked in. Think I don't have to check so often!! Good work from Rick.

Pete

attachicon.gif004.jpg

just wondering if this holster accepts different kind of compensators

I think he custom makes each holster. I had to send him a picture of my shooter.