Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA just got 6" 9mm barrels in today.

asphirosis

single shot exemption barrels for California? :goof:

probably not :blush:

I have an out of state FFL that will do SSEs for CZs, I'm sure he can be talked into doing it for Tanfos too ;)

PM me for details.

Edited by gose

Just a question - how do you know they got 9mm 6" barrels in today?

Are you kidding me?!? Everybody knows! :roflol:

You are going to make me cry.

Got the call that they had them about a week and a half ago and they would be shipping it (along with some other parts I had ordered 8 months ago). Didn't see any charges to my credit card and called a couple days ago and the nice lady said she wasn't sure...and took my number and said she would call back...and nada.

single shot exemption barrels for California? :goof:

probably not :blush:

I have an out of state FFL that will do SSEs for CZs, I'm sure he can be talked into doing it for Tanfos too ;)

PM me for details.

A Tanfoglio with a six inch barrel is only 10 1/4" long overall, the SSE requires 10 1/2" overall, so I made my own barrel and I've been using the hell out of it!

So with the 9mm mags it just runs perfect. With the 10mm mags loaded with 9mm rounds it will malfunction a little?

I thought the headspacing and extraction was totally different?

Does accuracy suffer shooting the 9mm out of the 10mm slide setup?

I did it with my TS and it put them all in the ten ring with both calibers. The breech face is .5mm bigger on the extractor side so the extractor doesn't have the same spring tension, but I didn't have any issues. Over thousands of rounds I would expect the extractor to wear out and cause problems, but what the hell?!?

• 3 weeks later...