Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

South Florida Pistol Club

Well that depends :lol: , actually ogiebb and myself are regulars there. Always room for another shooter. Thurs nights are fun little practice matches, usually 3 stages, around 100 rds. gets going around 6:30.

Sunday the 7th is going to be a 4 classifier stage if anyone's interested.

In Naples Thur. evenings @ Swamp rompers ,( uspsa club) we have a uppsa 3 stage pistol match and 6/7 stage matches 2nd Sunday. Also on Monday we have a local 3 gun match in the evenings. Just North of here the River Rats (uspsa club) have a match the 1 st Sunday. Old John

Well that depends :lol: , actually ogiebb and myself are regulars there. Always room for another shooter. Thurs nights are fun little practice matches, usually 3 stages, around 100 rds. gets going around 6:30.

Sunday the 7th is going to be a 4 classifier stage if anyone's interested.

Mary and I will be there Thursday night. She lives in Wellington during the Winter and I am helping take a trailer load of hay down in preparation for her move later in the month.

AIkiDale  if you get as far South as Sarasota I can point you towards a good Aikido group, assuming that's where your handle comes from

What a small world. I met Saotome Sensei when he got off the plane in '75 and have been a student of his since. Tell PeeWee, Bruce, Steve, Melissa, et.all I said Hi!

Once upon a time, in another life, I was a lifeguard on Lido Beach. B)

Dale