Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Interest in ICORE Match 2nd Sunday of the month in St Aug, FL

I have spoken to the owner of Ancient City Shooting Range in St Augustine regarding ICORE matches.

I can run the matches there the 2nd Sunday of the month if we have enough interest. The stages will be set up and ready to shoot when you get there. Another added bonus there is no tear down after the match either.

Please let me know via an IM or Email if you have a serious interest in another monthly ICORE match.

Thanks

Chris

• 4 months later...

ICORE in Jax shut down years ago. The ICORE website has not kept up with current clubs. At the moment, there are only two functioning ICORE clubs in FL --- Volisia (Mike Wiggens MD) and Orlando ( DickD MD). Wyoming Antelope Club in Clearwater is thinking about starting a club. But, that's it.

There are, probably, a dozen or so revo shooters along the stretch of the First Coast that could be within a 50 minute drive of St. Aug. There may be some that might come up from the Volusia/Orlando area. I-95 makes it a pretty simple run.

I would like to see Chris get a ICORE club started at Ancient City (45 minute drive for me, as opposed to the 1.35 hour drive to Volusia, and the 2.5 hour drive to Orlando).

I wish him luck in getting another ICORE club started in FL. I will be there (FL2943) and maybe I can drag some other shooters with me.

Chris K... feel free to PM me if you get things going. I might be able to bring some revo shooters up from Flagler IDPA.

What time will the WAC match start? I might come from Lake County if I don't have to leave home at 0430 hrs !

We'll set up a 0800. first shot between 0900- 0930 This being our 1st. match ,we may have to iron out a few things. We're fairly quick setting up stages .We do it 3 or 4 times a week . USPSA, IDPA, Steel. We have a great group at this club,everyone helps. Hope to see you there. Pete

• 2 weeks later...