Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best or beast?? 8 stages and I used 438 rounds. :wub:

I had a great time even though I couldnt reload to save my life, did real well at loading my pinky and index finger though. :wacko:

Sure made me wish I had a couple of 20 round mags though, looks like its time to tune a few up. Are you sure we cant use 170mm mags in Limited. :)

Ogiebb that 2% you got me by made it even more fun, we would make a heck of a team at the Open. :P

Great match Smitty, by the way if anyone finds a Silver Dawson basepad on stage 1, its mine.

We found a pile of stuff, I don't have the stuff and I don't know exactly what stuff there was. But I'll inquire about your basepad.

Glad you enjoyed the match.

If you've got any opinions or comments on the format (self RO'ing, one day, etc.) I'd be interested in hearing them either here or in email.

Smitty......The match was awesome. It was a long day, but hey, what do you expect for 8 stages and 379 rds (55 steel).

The self R/O ing was fine. We did not have one single problem. We almost did but I put that to rest rather quickly. Shooters are usually honest folk, plus I don't think that they wanted the wrath of Smitty breathin down their necks for being a knucklehead.

Trophies were cool plus a cash payback. Stages were challenging but not overly complicated to where it would hold things up.

Great Job on your first match. I think many more people are going to want to shoot it next year. I like the one day format. 2 days gets expensive for everybody.

379 rds really shows who's gun is working well. I saw many more gun issues than I normally do at a big match. I guess 52 rd stages will do that. The only issue I has was AD's with magazines!! That was the first thing I fixed Sunday morning.