Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

results of Dillon RF100

just received my Dillon RF100 .. order it about 7 weeks ago... unpacked it.. and tested it... emptied a full box (100) of sm pistol primers..

timed it to see how long it would take to load the primers into the tube... on 3 runs it took less than 40 seconds each time to load 100 primers once I dumped them and turned the machine on.... I LIKE IT !! :goof:

WOW....

i have heard some take 3-5 minutes and they need TUNING.

Have they got the bugs worked out?

if these are all running like that, there is one in my immediate future!!

I have had one for about two and a half years and it ran fantastic since I unpacked it. I have not put a stop watch to it but would say about a minute.

When I first started using mine I thought it was an over priced rip off. I have since then purchased the upgrade with the adjustable speed and it works much better than when I first tried it. I don't think something that expensive should require more money to get it to work but it is now a nice piece of equipment to have on the bench.

i love mine as well! be sure to order extra blue small primer inserts that go in the machine. depending on how much you use it, I found that they wear out over time and sometimes the primers get stuck just as they are exiting the machine and entering the tube.

i love mine as well! be sure to order extra blue small primer inserts that go in the machine. depending on how much you use it, I found that they wear out over time and sometimes the primers get stuck just as they are exiting the machine and entering the tube.

where do you order them and whats the part number ?

where do you order them and whats the part number ?

Dillon RF-100 primer filler

You can get them right from Brianenos.com

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=dillon+rf-100+primer+filler

Got an older model from a friend for free :) and with the upgrade it works great. Found mine works better on a thick rubber matt for some reason. Not sure I could reload without it.

Jeff