Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Law Enforcement Multigun Championship

Hey Folks,

Austin Police Department's Marksmanship Team is putting on a mulitgun match for active LEO/MIL members on Sept 14th. Match is limited to 100 competitors, will have a prize table and will be held at Best of the West Shooting Range in Liberty Hill.

Link for the rules and registration:

http://www.apdmarksmanshipteam.org/texas-law-enforcement-multigun-championship

If you have any questions about the match or format after reading the rules, feel free to contact us via our website above or head over to our FB page:

www.facebook.com/apdmarksmanhipteam

The match will consist of 6 stages, inital round count is 200 pistol, 150 rifle. Registration opened last night and is filling up quickly. Registration will automatically close when the 100th competitor registers.

APD Match Flier.pdf

8. Eligibility

8.1 Law Enforcement – Full time, certified, sworn Peace Officer (or out-of-state/federal equivalent) of a municipal, county, state, or federal government agency.

8.2 Military – Active duty military, or reserve that has deployed or is scheduled to deploy into any active war zone.

8.3 Invitational – Does not meet the Law Enforcement or Military eligibility but may participate at the discretion of the Match Director and will not be eligible for awards or prizes

this is from the rules section of the match.

8. Eligibility

8.1 Law Enforcement – Full time, certified, sworn Peace Officer (or out-of-state/federal equivalent) of a municipal, county, state, or federal government agency.

8.2 Military – Active duty military, or reserve that has deployed or is scheduled to deploy into any active war zone.

8.3 Invitational – Does not meet the Law Enforcement or Military eligibility but may participate at the discretion of the Match Director and will not be eligible for awards or prizes

this is from the rules section of the match.

This. Thanks for posting that up for me.

Online reg complete cant wait

Great!! Look forward to having you. We've been really pleased at the response so far. Also seem to be getting several cops in that haven't shot action shooting before and want to make the jump from Bullseye and High Power.

Be sure to share it if you don't mind. The Houston area LEs are coming out in force.

IS this shoot what you bring

Not sure I understand the question. It's a pistol/rifle match and we will have a small amount of shotgun thrown in; however, the shotgun and ammo for it will be provided. Hope that helps, if not, send me a message and I will see if I can better answer your question.

• 2 weeks later...