Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para Ord P14 Grip Screws

hermans

I am looking for a set(x4) Para Ord P14 grip screws. Any idea where I can purchase these. Brownells is out of stock for a long period now, and the Para Pro Shop, well they just do not respond to emails, and since I live in South Africa, phoning them is not really an option.

I have no idea why these grip screws are so hard to find then?

Any ideas where to find them other that the above mentioned stores would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a set(x4) Para Ord P14 grip screws. Any idea where I can purchase these. Brownells is out of stock for a long period now, and the Para Pro Shop, well they just do not respond to emails, and since I live in South Africa, phoning them is not really an option.

I have no idea why these grip screws are so hard to find then?

Any ideas where to find them other that the above mentioned stores would be greatly appreciated.

I just called them to see if I could get an email address for you. They do not have a business email. Also, they pointed out that they do not do exports.

Later,

Chuck

Thanks a million ChuckS......I appreciate your efforts to help a fellow pistol shooter in darkest Africa! Well, so there I am stuck then, I would then just have to wait on Brownells to get their's back in stock. I have been shooting that pistol for the last 20 years without any grips, just skateboard tape, so I suppose I could wait a little longer then!

I got the most beautiful set of black aluminum grips as a present, but unfortunately without the grip screws....suppose I am screwed then!!!

Regards

Herman