Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA in Titusville, FL ?

I was reviewing USPSA match locations in Florida for future travel opportunities.

I thought there was a match in Titusville. I've been on their web page, and can only find IDPA. Was I confused? Did they have a match, and it is not gone? What's up?

Thanks,

Jeff

I think it's moved to the Volusia County Gun and Hunt Club. There's two matches a month in St. Augustine (SAPSA and Ancient City) and one in Fernandina (SEPSA) which is a really good match.

Edited by Lifeislarge

The Titusville Match has been moved to the Volusia Gun and Hunt Club. The Titusville Match is the 1st Saturday of the month and the Volusia County USPSA Match is the 4th Saturday of the month. Registration for both matches starts at 8:00 with shooting at 9:00. Volusia Gun Club is located on 44 West of I-95. If you need additional info check their website or contact me.

As Jaxshooter said the Space Coast Practical Shooters have moved their match from the T-ville range to Volousia Gun and Hunt Club.

Still on the 1st Saturday and still a great group with whom to shoot!

You could also come down to the Port Malabar Rifle and Gun club which is about 60 miles south of where the Titiusville maches were. We shoot a USPSA match every 2nd Sat, 3-gun every 3rd Sat and Steel Challenge every 1st Sat, usually around 50 shooters. You can check out our website or PM me for more info

• 2 weeks later...