Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Indian Names

Vince Pinto

The "Best Cowboy Names" thread reminded me of a great old joke:

One day, the youngest child of an Indian Chief asked his father how he decided upon the names of all his children. The Chief replied:

"When your Mother was giving birth to your eldest brother, I looked out of the teepee and I saw an eagle soaring in the sky, so I called him Soaring Eagle".

"When your Mother was giving birth to your other brother, I looked out of the teepee and I saw a buffalo roaming on the plain, so I called him Roaming Buffalo".

"And when your Mother was giving birth to your sister I looked out of the teepee and I saw a deer grazing in the field, so I called her Grazing Deer".

"Why do you ask, Two Dogs Screwing?

A young Native American woman from Macon went to a doctor for her first ever physical exam. After checking all of her vitals and running the usual tests, the doctor said: "Well, Running Doe, you are in fine health. I could find no problems. I did notice one anomaly, however." She asked: "Oh, what is that, Doctor?" He muttered: "Well -- you have no nipples."

"None of the people in my tribe have nipples," she replied. "That is amazing," said the doctor. "I'd like to write this up for the South Georgia Journal of Medicine if you don't mind." She said, "OK."

"First of all" asked the doctor, "how many people are in your tribe?" She answered, "Five hundred." "And what is the name of your tribe?" asked the doctor. Running Doe said proudly: "We're called 'The Indiannippleless Five Hundred.'"

(you started it, Vince)

the indian story reminds me of the large group of Aggies (from TX A&M), who were sitting around singing school songs, while eating apples and drinking Tab...an observer from Universityof Tx saw the goings on and promptly dubbed them :...The Moron Tab and Apple Choir :P:DB)