Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Here's a pic of my new EAA purchase (.40S&W Witness Match)

Ruppster

Well, two years later here's the picture of my newly acquired Witness Match in .40S&W that I promised to post in my intro in the New Members section. It's my first pistol from EAA. When I first saw it at the gun counter I was initially attracted to it by its black on silver finish. I'm not a big fan of shiny guns but I really liked how this one was done. As soon as I got back home I started doing some internet searches on them and noticed that EAA sold a nice array of conversion sets for them. The hook was fully set after a phone call to EAA confirmed that the 6 inch 10mm Hunter slide would drop right in to this frame. Though I was kind of bummed that they wouldn't sell the 10mm slide with a 9mm barrel (want to set it up for 9x25 Dillon). Oh well, can't have it all I guess. :)

Initially I did the paperwork for two EAA pistols, one in 9mm and this one. But while I was waiting the required 3 days before I could pick them up I did some more searching of the internet and could not find anyone that would custom make a 7.62x25 Tokarev conversion barrel for the Witness. So I dropped the 9mm version (replaced it with a Para-USA Expert, a 1911 clone) but kept this one since I was still interested in the 10mm/9x25Dillon conversion.

I also have a few other pistols and have some pics of them on my web site at the link below in case anyone is interested in seeing some of my other stuff.

http://www.dodge-semis.com/Firearms/

Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy the pics. :cheers:

pistols_04.jpg

Very nice, I'm sure you'll love it. Mine is very accurate. I had to put locktite on the rear sight as it kept coming loose, but otherwise I haven't had any problems. Its a lot of gun for the money.

PS: I'm told the shiny finish on the frame is hard chrome, its very hard and low friction which greatly reduces frame/slide wear.

Edited by jmbaccolyte