Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Home for vacation and trip to FFL

-JQ-

I've been out of the US for a few months. I'm back for a few days and loving it...how I love the US.

Ill be returning to Saudi next week for ten more weeks but not planning on another contract. So then back here..the benoverse!

And yes as a little inspiration/reward I picked up a nice little 1911... Some dude named Ed...it will be in the safe when I get home as they won't let me bring it into the kingdom. But to be honest I haven't asked the nice fellows at passport control :-/

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

JQ

I've been out of the US for a few months. I'm back for a few days and loving it...how I love the US.

Been there, done that. I have been all over this world and even with all of her faults, there is no place like the good old USA.

Welcome home even if for a few short days.

That's y'all. Not too much worse for the wear. It was a great opp but I'm glad to be on the short end.

Sometimes it is the simplest of things...like getting in my car and driving to the store. Instead of hiring cab and hoping your English/Arabic/Urdu/Farsi will get you to some location close enough to walk where you wanted to go. I really thoughti was smart the first time I showed the driver a map :-|

I also never expected to need a prayer scheduled app for my phone.

Photos to come when I'm back for good ;-)