Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rayners Range Monthly Match, 3/17/13, Blue Rock, OH

The shotgun is AWESOME! No trigger squeeze- no aiming. Just close to the plate and smash the trigger. Pistols are stupid!

Great match, great place to shoot, great folks to talk to out at Rayner's - that's for sure.

I finished about 51 percent of a 'Open Hyder' whatever that is... : ) WTG AH!

After I shot the combat shotgun side match with my pimped out JP 1187 I agree, pistols *are* kinda stupid. They are severely lacking in the shoulder thing that goes up department.

The shotgun is AWESOME! No trigger squeeze- no aiming. Just close to the plate and smash the trigger. Pistols are stupid!

Great match, great place to shoot, great folks to talk to out at Rayner's - that's for sure.

I finished about 51 percent of a 'Open Hyder' whatever that is... : ) WTG AH!

After I shot the combat shotgun side match with my pimped out JP 1187 I agree, pistols *are* kinda stupid. They are severely lacking in the shoulder thing that goes up department.

How is Jim able to infect our ideas? Pistols are fun! My shotgun is stupid.

Now wait a minute, how hard is it to knock down a popper with a barrel full of pellets?! Real men do it with one piece of lead :D

Sounds easy. Give it a...shot. :):)

It really is fun mowing down a bunch of steel with a shotty. I should do more of that.

Now wait a minute, how hard is it to knock down a popper with a barrel full of pellets?! Real men do it with one piece of lead :D

Sounds easy. Give it a...shot. :):)

It really is fun mowing down a bunch of steel with a shotty. I should do more of that.

On no, Flex, I could not possibly give it a shot! Not after the ribbing I gave the son-in-law on Sunday. "of course you didn't miss, how could you with a barrel full of pellets!" And then there was "that is the slowest reload I have ever seen".

When he offered his 1100 to me I knew better than to take it. One makeup shot and I would hear about it until the day I die! :roflol: