Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My wheel chair holster mount

RWF

thanks to blade-tech for helping me getting me the TMMS to figured it out. as some know i broke my neck about 10 days after last years 3 gun nation pro/am. i made into this years match and i hope ican get strong enough to also work the rifle and shotgun in second pic the female part of there TMMS is still on the chairIMG_7594_zpsf0ed06b1.jpgIMG_7591_zps98939949.jpg

Edited by RWF

Did you ask your physical therapist/occupational therapist to work in exercises that would help you accomplish your particular goals? They always come up with great ideas, and usually have really impressive results.

yes, my PT is not a shooter, but gave him some video's to watch so he fully understood what i am hoping for. but still have a way to go learnimg to shot again

yes, my PT is not a shooter, but gave him some video's to watch so he fully understood what i am hoping for. but still have a way to go learnimg to shot again

You'll be amazed at how much progress you can make if you keep pushing yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a quickie Q7. I just bought a extra clothing guard mount and used a piece of aluminum stock that slides into the mount. I attached my holster to this. You can make it to whatever height works for you. I drill a hole in the aluminum stock that matches the hole already in the clothing mount and screw it in the mount to secure the holster

Remove as needed. Or you can get a safari land as they make one for us gimps.[emoji2] Not sure if it'll work on a Q7 due to oblong shape of the tubing.

Hello,

I know this is old, but does anyone have a link to somewhere where I can get a mount to fit a quicky Q7 wheelchair. I would like to start competing again in action shooting.

Thanks,

Jonathan

i do know about the Q7, but you do as it did and just ask blade tec if they would send u a sample of there TMMS. the female part is always on my chair. with or without a gun. and i have 3 of the male parts. each for different uses that stays mounted to the hostlers, carry, production and limited/open. good luck