Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB SELLERSBURG, IND.

The lex. mafia guys are awesome. We are making trial runs with PractiScore this week. I know the Lexington crew is Practiscore fluent. Is anyone shooting on the Ohio squad well versed in Practiscore? If so we will seek your input/help next month. We intend to score next month's match with Practiscore and do a paper backup just in case. We will conduct trial runs on our tuesday afternoon practice session.

Edited by colt22man

The lex. mafia guys are awesome. We are making trial runs with PractiScore this week. I know the Lexington crew is Practiscore fluent. Is anyone shooting on the Ohio squad well versed in Practiscore? If so we will seek your input/help next month. We intend to score next month's match with Practiscore and do a paper backup just in case. We will conduct trial runs on our tuesday afternoon practice session.

We'll bring our iPads. iPads are by far the best to use but are expensive. If people have personal iPads to use with practiscore on it. It usually works out better that way v

No Habla

but I'll ask them

We are making trial runs with PractiScore this week. I know the Lexington crew is Practiscore fluent. Is anyone shooting on the Ohio squad well versed in Practiscore? If so we will seek your input/help next month. We intend to score next month's match with Practiscore and do a paper backup just in case. We will conduct trial runs on our tuesday afternoon practice session.

No problem here Dave. It's pretty simple. Red & Green show up nice on color tablets and phones. I have Practiscore on my Droid & my Galaxy. I'll bring both. :)