Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I sold my SDB (45 ACP) and 550B (45ACP and 9MM) on ebay in the past week. I added in some spare stuff I had to sweeten up both deals.

Got $415 for the SDB and $670 for the 550B.

Years ago I did a trade to get the SDB. I bought the 550B at a gun show last year for $320.

I am keeping my original 550B. The money will buy bullet molds and lead......and a nice gift for my wifes birthday!

If you have any spare gear....sell it! Keep reloading!!

Radioteacher

• 3 weeks later...

Just sold a nice little AR I really didn't need for an 800 buck profit. Was gonna buy another Super 1050 fromn Brian..but bought a 650 in 9mm at the gun show i was at. Only paid 350 for it with the case feeder. But I may sell the 650 and buy the Super 1050 anyway. Not sure I like the 650 all that much. Bought a bunch of presses lately including a new in box 550B(270) and a (gag) Herters double ram boat anchor press with a bunch of accessories for 60 bucks and the fellow gave me powder primers and some bullets too. Told me he sold his boat and didn't need an anchor any longer.LOL Even bought 2 Mec 600MkVs and a P-W 375 for 80 bucks. All(except the 550)are going on flea bay to finance some other presses....yep just convinced myself to sell the 650 too..buy the 1050. I need a smack up the side of my head I think. I turned down 2300 for my Armalite AR-10. One day ...I might actually shoot it

Just sold a nice little AR I really didn't need for an 800 buck profit. Was gonna buy another Super 1050 fromn Brian..but bought a 650 in 9mm at the gun show i was at. Only paid 350 for it with the case feeder. But I may sell the 650 and buy the Super 1050 anyway. Not sure I like the 650 all that much. Bought a bunch of presses lately including a new in box 550B(270) and a (gag) Herters double ram boat anchor press with a bunch of accessories for 60 bucks and the fellow gave me powder primers and some bullets too. Told me he sold his boat and didn't need an anchor any longer.LOL Even bought 2 Mec 600MkVs and a P-W 375 for 80 bucks. All(except the 550)are going on flea bay to finance some other presses....yep just convinced myself to sell the 650 too..buy the 1050. I need a smack up the side of my head I think. I turned down 2300 for my Armalite AR-10. One day ...I might actually shoot it

You are the luckiest guy , haha. I can take that 650 off your hands if you want.

Well I sold the 650 for a small profit and sent the 550 to a friend back east. He's onea those kinda guys that never has money but loves to do all this loading. He also does me a lot of favors. He's storing 200 thousand primers and 50 lbs of powder for me. He and another guy even picked it up from my wholesaler. Got all before the SHTF. Selling some other 1050 cal conversions on fleabay to finance the Super 1050 and another new 550. As for payment on the other 550..that fellow who never has any money found me a really nice Atlas/Clausing lathe with a bunch of tooling for 200 bucks. Just what i need..another Lathe. He went to Delaware to get it and is storing it in his reloading building. Yeah I gotta go to Maryland to pick it up..but gotta go see my doc back there anyway. Many docs here in Wy are really good...if ya have 4 legs and a tail. LOL Just joking.. I gotta stay off Brian's site. It's as bad as living too close to Cabela's..Just a little over an hour..which is nothing in this country. I was actually in Cabela's yesterday...again.