Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is anyone getting back ordered stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

ordered bare 550b in .223 and a strong mount on 4 March.

Got the strong mount a couple weeks ago, but so far, no press.

Tomorrow will hit the 8 week mark, but I am expecting to wait 12 weeks despite the recent notice.

Ordered all the accessories (scale, primer stuff, calipers, etc) on 24 March, and got the calipers and the Enos reloading DVD right away. Still waiting on everything else.

Not worried yet. The wait time has allowed me to build a bench, watch the DVD, scavenge components and prep some brass.

Should be good to go when it arrives.

Ordered a 650 on Mar 12th. Received the case feeder, spare parts kit, and tool kit on April 6th. Die sets on May 3rd. Perhaps the press will come in the next couple of weeks. I'm seven days away from the projected 8 wk wait. Not really a big deal. the new 650 will not be my first. Loaded 500 rds this morning, that's likely enough to run me through the remainder of the month with the current shortages.

Waiting-------------

So on March 1st I ordered a bunch of stuff through BE and got almost everything weeks ago. Only thing missing from my original order was a quick change kit and a 223 trim die that I'm still waiting on.

On March 22nd I ordered a 300BLK conversion kit and another quick change kit direct from Dillon. I got both of these items a couple weeks ago.

So while I got the quick change kit I ordered 3 weeks after the first one I ordered I'm still waiting on the first one and the trim die. Thankfully I bought a used trim die so I can make 223 ammo while I wait.

Ordered a 650 on March 12, received the case feeder, spare parts kit, extra primer tubes, and wrench set on April 6th.

RR

Received the press 05/11/2013. Almost eight weeks to the day. All set up and cranking out ammo! All is well-------.

I ordered a 40 sw dies set on March 11th , just got it yesterday . So that should give you an idea of the lag time. I have had all the other parts of my order for months . Seems like the dies are the ones taking the longest