Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just another Texan here to represent the shooting sports.

t1nm4n

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I plan on getting into 3gun. I have so many questions and so short on the Greenbacks :( I got the Rifle and some ammo, glad I got it when I did. I need a pistol and shotgun, sorta settled on an STI Edge in 9mm and I'm thinking I should go with a Rem.1100. Not new to shootng, just been on a long hiatus.

Went to my first 3gun at 3 Mils Right by St. Jo, TX and all I can say is wow, this looks like this has to be the bemost fun shooting discipline there can be. I guess you can call me CAS transplant ;p.

I wont bore you all too much with questions here, if you could point me to some threads about some good set-ups for holsters, shotguns and pistols. I ask because I have the worst luck with search engines on forums for some reason.

Here's a shot of my Rifle:

post-45840-0-97060300-1360026291_thumb.j

I appreciate the thanks, I've been reading pretty steady since yesterday when I joined, wow, there is so much out there in the ways of mods of stock guns and ammo loads, all I can say is I'm so lucky my dad likes to reload ammo, and he has all this knowledge to help me get the best loads for each weapon and it's particular needs.

This is the best no BS shooting forum on the internet hands down.

Welcome

I'm noticing this already, I love it, all the threads are spectacular so far, well the ones I can relate with at least.