Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anchorage Shooter

CMANavy

Registerd awhile ago but never got around to introducing myself.

Picked up 3 gun back in May '11 shooting the Outlaw matches out at Birtchwood. Had a great time with it and have been spending money on toys and upgrades ever since. I have learned a good amoutn from the really good guys like Alaskapopo. I also learned to never try and shoot in the Unlimited class with them...

Anyway I have been deployed for the past year and I am looking forward to getting home and getting back into the sport. I had the base for my 3G deicated AR for some time but got side tracked on did not buy any parts untill fairly reciently. Now I am crying at the prices and availablity of certain parts (JP LOMS). Not looking forward to the optic and mount either.

Current setup:

CMMG M4, stock basicly with a Trijicon ACOG TA31F-G, shot my first with no optics.

Bennelli M2 tactical, (still need the nortic tube ext)

H&K USP .45 tactical and 9mm USP LEM with jet funnel.

Welcome back! Hope to see you out there. The next shoot is this Sunday. Popo ain't that scary it's 9x23guy you need to watch out for lol. I kid, I have learned a lot from Pat, and all the guys. Hit me up at the range I have some extra parts and might be able to point you in the right direction if I don't have them.

Well we look forward to having another shooter join us. We are losing a few to ets/pcs moves. Plan on Seward for memorial weekend. They have already started planning a huge 2 day match. It had a great turn out last year with a great prize table and looks to be even better this year.