Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTI Glock 35

Niceash

Started shooting Limited this year with my Gen 3 Glock 35. Looked around for some upgrades, likes sights, trigger, etc. In my quest for answers I came across Taran Tactical. Now for those of you who do not know him, Taran Butler is a world class shooter (4-Time USPSA Multi Gun National Tactical Champion). I had seen him last year on an episode of Sons of Guns. So I was curious what they had to offer.

On their web site, they have a Glock RTG (Ready-to-go) package that includes most of the modifications I was looking for.

I contacted them by email and received a prompt response back fro Kyle, the Operations Manager. He let me know some of the details, and I told him I was thinking of doing this for my Christmas present. He said to just give them a call when I was ready and that it would take about 2 weeks.

So, first of the year I boxed up my Factory 35 and sent it down to TTI. They worked their magic, and sent it back.

Showed up today. I will be taking it out to the Range later this afternoon, and I have my local USPSA Monthly Match tomorrow.

Here are the details, and some photos, let me know if you have any questions.

Glock_35_TTI_1.jpg

Glock 35 Gen 3 .40S&W

Custom work done by Taran Tactical Innovations

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/

Modifications:

Upgraded sights, TTI black rear and Green fiber optic front for fast sight acquisition

Trigger Job (replaced the connector, springs, changed some angles, polishing and stoning)

Stainless Steel Guide Rod with reduced weight recoil spring,

Seattle Slug to assist with mag reloads and add weight to grip

Laser Engraved

Full wrap around grip job,

- back strap reduction for the gun to point more natural,

- undercut trigger guard for higher grip leading to less felt recoil,

- stippled bottom of trigger guard for weakhand index finger,

- stippled side of frame for weak hand thumb

Also (5) Red Glock Firepower large magazine base pads to add +5 capacity to Magazine (20 total)

--Glock_35_TTI_2.jpg

--

Glock_35_TTI_3.jpg

--

Glock_35_TTI_4.jpg

Cheers

rg

Don't know if it was jus the camera, but that rear sight looks waaay off center? :blink:

It does look off, but I can say it shoots straight, so maybe that is what I needed.

They told me to run some rounds through it, and see how my groups looked, then to lock it down if I was good with it.

It's prob off center because its been sighted in! Guns sights don't always line up dead center of the gun gees!

Yep. Taran sighted it in at his shop, I am going to lock it down because I don't think I could get it any better. My test groups were very tight, and centered on the target,

• 4 months later...

How r u liking ur TTI Glock? Ive been thinking about sending Taran my G34 for this RTG package. And how are u liking his large base pads?

Actually, could not be more pleased. The gun performs very well. My accuracy has improved, and the point of impact is spot on the point of aim. Taran's shop did great work, and a pretty quick turn around.

The base pads are also working well, after a few months they seem to be very durable. They are also very easy to remove and replace for cleaning.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Oh, and I think the grip job is one of the nicest I have seen.