Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

buyer beware

John Thompson

A couple of weeks ago I posted an ad on the USPSA classifieds looking for some S&W factory 9mm mags.  A person replied and I made a deal to buy two 15rd FACTORY  mags.  I get the mags and they turn out ot be after market mags that don't even work.  The ass@#$% I bought them off of refuses to replace them saying they worked fine for him.  I wrote him twice and said that point is mute because the deal was for FACTORY magazines.  He refuses to acknowledge wether their factory or not and said that if I sent him a glock 17 mag he will send me two more mags just like the first two. Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

Man thats to bad John.  I have sold several things off of the USPSA members site with no problems what-so-ever.  I usually tell people when I sell them something that they have 48 hours to refuse what I sent them and I would send them their money back.  

I didn't want to have to do it but Bill Sahlsberg made me, I posted his name on the uspsa page. He told me that S&W never made their own mags and to have the ones he sent me taken to a gun smith and have them "TUNED" to my gun.