Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

tactrainers

nick romero

• 1 month later...

I have a set of targets that I bought from the tactrainers.com website. I also have the lone wolf made by echo.

The lone wolf resembles the glock 17 that I shoot in USPSA matches.

The air soft targets that I purchased are scaled down perfectly so I can practice in my garage at a fraction of the cost of live fire.

The targets appear to be cut by a plasma cutter and bent on a brake.

They are designed and made quite well.

@stuart1336 you just cant go and make some of this quality unless you have that type of equipment.

I highly recommend the set up.

B

I made a 5-plate rack using 4" round electrical box covers and small hinges from Home Depot for about 10 bucks. But these are much nicer, I think I'll get a couple of poppers. As for IPSC/USPSA paper, I still prefer a small cardboard box stuffed with newspaper, with a 1/3 scale printed target attached. I'm now making a bobber, these cause me a lot of grief & anxiety in matches.

Thanks for the link!

Delivery of sheet steel to the UK is a bit expensive. A friend is a metal fabricator and has copied the design for me. Tested a prototype this week.

Most of the kit you can get in the US costs at least double by the time it is shipped and import duties and tax added. I have a set of BAM steels and a few of there poppers but the cost was horrendous. I'm pretty sure they are the only ones in the UK. Worth the money though, I won my last steel match and shocked a lot of people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I guess I'm resurrecting this thread, but I have just gotten into airsoft and have been setting up a range in my basement. I just recently found tactrainers.com and I ordered their 3 metrics and 3 poppers combo (http://shop.tactrainers.com/3-X-3-Combo-3-Metrics-3-Poppers-w-free-shipping-CP-6-4.htm).%C2'> These targets are very well made. Thickness and finish are excellent. (I took one to work and put it on my desk.) Judging from the scaled targets that I have downloaded, I think these are spot on. I know they are a blast to shoot. I just ordered their plate rack.

I have a bunch of the tactrainer stuff, targets and plate racks, pretty cool.

With the steel challenge set, he includes all the measurements to set up scaled steel challenge stages.

Last week he added a texas star to his lineup.

82f1a3c9ce05017cf3dd7f520dda47ff.jpg