Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dp Novak adjustable sight broke!

trp

During the Indiana state match last weekend I got to the second to last stage and the adjustable part of the sight just flew off somewhere and left me with a 3/4 inch gap to look at I could barely hit a mini popper 20 ft away. Anyways how hard is it to install a new one can I handle it myself? Does anybody know if Dawson precision has a warranty on this sight, has this happened to anyone else with this sight it's not even a year old should I just order a new one and try it or is there any other adjustable sights for the Novak cut?

Novak makes their own adustable sight. I seen Ron Coopers STI Trojan sight do the same thing last month at Riley and he sent it back to STI and they fixed the sifght,seems like a lot of sights have failed this year. I would call Dawson and see what they have to say.

Call Dawson.

IIRC, the adjustable Novak requires a modified sight cut, won't fit in the standard cut.

I have a Dawson, no problems. A friend bought a Springfield Armory one from Midway. I think it may be better for competition than the Dawson.