Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BE Forum Get Together at Nats

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another idea: Wouldn't it be easier to use a designator, ie., BE, for stat purposes at the Nat's? The uspsa stats shop could query the data specific to this designator and provide a printed or electronic run down of who's who.

Hey Sterling,

A couple of things.....

1. How would stats know who the BE people were?

2. Is there a place to even enter this info in EZWinScore?

3. You tell stats they have to do this extra little chore! :P:rolleyes:

Arnie

but I'm not sure how to attach it to my body.  :huh:

Just be glad we don't apply rule 5.2.3 to badges. ...The belt or the inner belt or both must be either permanently affixed to the waist, or secured with a minimum of three belt loops.

The first time I read that wording I volunteered to run the screw gun with 3" deck screws on the competitors that did not have belt loops. :D:D

Kenny

Is there a place to even enter this info in EZWinScore?

There is not a place now but there could be with the next update! :P one carefully placed code in the program by adding a field, ie., <BE Button> and your in the money....the stats person performs one simple task...clicks the BE Button and the program takes care of the rest. Someone like Rob B. could figure or the guru's who maintain ezws could perform a little wizardry.

And I'll spot you a twenty for chocolates when you tell the stats people Arnie!!!