Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lee loadmaster vas hornady lnl ap

Hi guys i have a lnl ap and i looking to get a case feeder but here in Europe the case feeder including the plates cost like a brand new hornady lnl ap machine 500 euros. i was looking at a load master because of the low cost progressive press including case feeder i will use this only for 9mm. I tried to adapt the lee case feeder but without any success, as well i was seeing the lee load master mechanism for the case feeder i ask if it could be used on a lnl ap . anyway what you think about the load master are you having problems with the priming system or any of another kind

any help is all appreciated

thanks

fellas

I really don't see the case feeder as speeding things up that much. I have been loading on Hornady progressives for over 30 years, and hand-feeding using the left hand is fast and efficient. I tried a 550 and a 650 from different friends before they got the collator, and their were both a royal pain.

Possibly buy the guts of the hornady case feeder, and supply it with the lee tubes, basically using the hornady feeder, but doing away with the need for the motorized collator.

A DIY is shown at: