Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slideracker question

thebigdogg316

When the 2013 limited/limited 10 rules go into effect, where would you mount the slideracker? It's not like you can mount it like an open gun.

You can have one already!

There was even a mention of it being already legal in a Front Sight issue not too far back.

I run one. I get funny looks and questions from people who do not read the rule book at every match. LOL.

7928524264_53fde2be22_z.jpg

And nope, doesn't get in my field of view at all while shooting.

And as soon as Nationals are over I am gonna start experimenting with a thumb rest at my local matches.

Edited by JaeOne3345

When the 2013 limited/limited 10 rules go into effect, where would you mount the slideracker? It's not like you can mount it like an open gun.

You can have one already!

There was even a mention of it being already legal in a Front Sight issue not too far back.

I run one. I get funny looks and questions from people who do not read the rule book at every match. LOL.

7928524264_53fde2be22_z.jpg

And nope, doesn't get in my field of view at all while shooting.

And as soon as Nationals are over I am gonna start experimenting with a thumb rest at my local matches.

Everywhere I look, there is a surprising post by JaeOne3345! Did you feel any offsetting of your lightened slide by the slide racker?

Everywhere I look, there is a surprising post by JaeOne3345! Did you feel any offsetting of your lightened slide by the slide racker?

Hehe. Yes, I strike when you least expect it. LOL.

In terms of weight, heck no. It weighs nada.

It doesn't block my view either while sighting/shooting.

You can try it next time if you come to Norco or Prado. You can't miss me, being the only black guy with dreadlocks in USPSA. :roflol:

I won't even lie. I use it more for table starts than racking.

Edited by JaeOne3345