Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'll be on my MacBook Pro first thing tomorrow to pre-order two phones. One I'll keep, the other I'll flip to pay for the first one. When the original iPhone 4 came out I was in line at the local AT&T store at 4am. When the 4s came out I had two upgrades and within an hour I had flipped them for an $800 profit. We are an Apple household with phones, iPads, computers etc. I just find that the iPhone feels the best, is the most solid, and the most cohesive platform for all I do. And it's sexy!!! :wub:

What's wrong with hanging out with Benny? Hung out with him at the Ar15.com and we got Larry Houck to tell us about his new job. Told Taran how much we hated him and told Kurt Miller he was way better than sliced bread. However, there is nothing better than an iPhone.

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason I keep going back t iPhone is Airplay. I have several Apple TVs and it's easy to stream audio and video to any TV in my home.

I've played with the Samsung S3 and Motorola Atrix. GREAT screens but they are a little "buggy" and those great screens suck a lot of battery.