Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Racker for melted optic slide?

BostonBullit

I picked up my first Open gun last winter, a SV Infinity from around 2001 that originally came from the factory with an Optima 2000 melted in. The finish is getting thin and I want to send it out to Springer for some IonBond love but before I do I want to add a racker. Anyone have suggestions for something that will fit in the small amount of meat left between the optic cut and the ejection port on the slide? The Brazos ZigRacker looks like it might fit the bill, seems thinner in the mount than most others. anyone have experience with a situation like this that they can share?

this is the blaster:

sv_infinity_web.jpg

I've seen a Sidewinder installed UNDER a Burris Fastfire. :rolleyes:

ha, I don't think I'll be doing that <_< . This is the gun I was talking about when I asked where you have your finishing done last weekend Dan (on Stage 8)...I'll PM you about possibly doing the installation of whatever I decide to put on. :cheers:

I've seen a Sidewinder installed UNDER a Burris Fastfire. :rolleyes:

ha, I don't think I'll be doing that <_< . This is the gun I was talking about when I asked where you have your finishing done last weekend Dan (on Stage 8)...I'll PM you about possibly doing the installation of whatever I decide to put on. :cheers:

Pete, I knew that's the gun. :)