Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA matches in Dallas area

I travel to Dallas to visit family a few times a year and would like to participate in a match while I am in the area. Can someone point me in the direction of a club to go to? Tried to find information on the web to no avail.

https://maps.google....420485,2.238464

Open the link. Click on the balloons for matches, dates, and links to the club and range websites. You'll find USPSA at the Red Zone Ranch near McKinney, Johnson County Sport Shooting Assoc. near Alvarado, TDSA range near Seagoville, CCC Ranch near Cresson, and in the evening sometimes at Elm Fork in Dallas. Some of these matches are new, so check the calendars on the webpages and email the contacts. Zoom in to see the exact location of each range.

Edited by Steve J

I do not have the exact date yet, probably going to be in October. I would prefer to shoot on Saturday, but if Sunday is all there is I will have to plan for that. My sister in law lives in the vicinity of Love Field, so that is where I will be traveling from.

What do you suggest?

Thank you for your help!

All uspsa matches are on Saturday.

1st sat - Johnson county - 3 plus classifier 30 min from metro.

2nd sat - two new clubs starting this month. Both close to the metro within an hour. Both 5 or 6 plus classifier.

3rd sat - Waco - 5 plus classifier if I remember. Usually a good match. 1 1/2 hour from metro

4th sat - double tap. 5 or 6 plus classifier.

Enjoy :)