Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA Racemaster Question

quedude

No, it's not hard...but you will be taking out the tensioning screw so you will have to set it back up once again with the right amount of tension you like. Just be sure not to flip the aluminium spacer inside when you put it back together, it will cause some weird issues...

you adjust the tension but its stilla 2 min job. I know where I want the screw for the tension i want. Screw it in and a couple draws and its set.

The Ghost dosent have insert blocks so its one holster per gun. Thats one of the reasons i went with the racemaster is I can have one holster and for 40 mbucks buy a locking block to change it over.

For open, I shoot an STI but have a full glock open gun for a backup. If I have a problem, swap the insert block and I can convert my gear over in a few min.

The Ghost is also a fine holster, and to switch guns you need to buy a holster assembly $70.00. I have both in fact I have 2 Ghost, but I run the DAA all the time now, just seems a bit more secure than the Ghost and easier to unlock during the draw.