Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Review my video

waktasz

I would start dryfiring. But only after working on your draw technique. Frankly its full of detours and not fast as the rest of your shooting if that makes sense. A second benefit of a good draw is a good grip which follows you for the stage.

Also when your not shooting RUN

Your best skill is shooting on the move also I see that MD sure likes his close and open targets.

I did notice a lot of shoulder movement on the draw in this particular video more so than before. I am planning on working on that in dry fire. Then again, there's only 7 draws per match so how much time should I really put into just drilling the draw?

Personally I don't think my shooting on the move is that great. Olhasso gave me grief after the last stage for doing the reload then running to the final position rather than shooting my way into it. I usually prefer to get to a spot and shoot from standing if I can but shooting on the move is something I practice when I can do it.

I said its your best skill not that you are best at it haha Yes get the reload out of the way is usually the optimium way. Shooting into and out of positions is one of the ways that "how does that M always beat me by 3-5 seconds when I am shooting as fast as I can"

I agree that dont obsess on the draw for that reason but they look like approaching 2 sec draws to me and at those distances it should be a 1 to sub 1 draw and so what would 5-7 seconds do to your HF that day? I guess I see the draw as the area you need the most improvement.

After you make A its shades of grey for improvement and soon it becomes shades of white.