Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Walking Dead Multi Gun 2012 Dallas, TX.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarification...the original post states that this is a rifle & pistol only match. Yet the rules mention shotguns in numerous places.

I want to make sure I can leave the shottie at home. (Although my 'social' shotgun is probably better kitted out in the light department (dedicated Surefire forearm) than any of my rifles and pistols.)

Just for clarification...the original post states that this is a rifle & pistol only match. Yet the rules mention shotguns in numerous places.

I want to make sure I can leave the shottie at home. (Although my 'social' shotgun is probably better kitted out in the light department (dedicated Surefire forearm) than any of my rifles and pistols.)

Rifle pistol only.

Hey bud!

No sir!

Once we separated all of the sponsored guys from the paid competitors there are still a few spots left brother! :rolleyes:

www.walkingdeadmultigun.com

FYI we are still having mobile device issues. Use a reg. desk top computer to register. Let me know if you have any issues.

Stay safe!

We had a BUNCH of shooter sign up today!

ALSO JUST SIGNED ALAMO FOUR STAR AS A MAJOR MATCH SPONSOR! Some of the best mounts that I have seen to date! These things are built like a brick S&^% House....CHECK THEM OUT :cheers:

http://www.alamofourstar.com/

really like those DLOC mounts!

products.png

YES! GREAT PRODUCTS! :cheers: