Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vit N320 Alternative

kdhill

You know Kevin...I think you should "lend" me about 50 grains or so, just so I can test that theory of yours before I dive into the expensive world known as Vihtavuori!

I think I have a half a pound or so. I'll bring it Sunday.

Sarge, even though you aren't shooting Production anymore, I'm surprised you don't have at least 4lbs sitting around....gotta keep stocked up!

That would be awesome Kevin, just enough to load a few rounds would be greatly appreciated. Just look for me Sunday, I'll be there. Thanks!

I think I still have a pound or two of Win231 left, but I'm running low on everything. When are you guys doing a group buy?

I've been reloading for just over a year now, and I've used Win 231 the whole time. From what I can tell, it's a nice, clean powder. Since Winchester owns Hodgdon, HP 38 is the same powder, and is cheaper. I'll try some VV N320, but honestly for the price...I'll probably just pick up some HP 38 instead. 8lb jug is pretty darn cheap, especially compared to VV.

I've been reloading for just over a year now, and I've used Win 231 the whole time. From what I can tell, it's a nice, clean powder. Since Winchester owns Hodgdon, HP 38 is the same powder, and is cheaper. I'll try some VV N320, but honestly for the price...I'll probably just pick up some HP 38 instead. 8lb jug is pretty darn cheap, especially compared to VV.

Before you do that you should just run the numbers real quick. Do some calculations. Remember there are 7000 grains in a pound of powder.

Before you do that you should just run the numbers real quick. Do some calculations. Remember there are 7000 grains in a pound of powder.