Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

October Zombie Shoot near Columbia, MO - Who's going?

I was going to try and make this match since I am in KC on assignment at the moment. But of course my assignment ends 14 days before the match, so I will be on assignment elsewhere at the time. "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...."

200 bucks was a hard one to swallow especially since there's no discount for junior's but it's closer than Blue Ridge and I promised my boy he could shoot a Zombie match this year and we couldn't make the two other big Zombie shoots because of scheduling. We sent our app's in today and can't wait. Hopefully Jessie and the rest of the Pro's remember they forgot their gear under the kitchen table about halfway there, lol.

My info came from a sponsor of the match as they were getting prizes ready to send and didn't have to do so any longer.

Crap that sucks. Ken did say something about wanting to leave vendors hanging when he didn't have booked up to where he would like.

My info came from a sponsor of the match as they were getting prizes ready to send and didn't have to do so any longer.

Crap that sucks. Ken did say something about not wanting to leave vendors hanging when he didn't have booked up to where he would like.

If it is canceled that would really suck...my world wind tour includes this as part of the schedule...FNH, a week later the Arkansas Sectional, a week later the Fallen Brethren, a week later the Zombie shoot, a week later Blue Ridge Mt...hope the word comes soon so I can plan around it :wacko:

Retired life is hard :roflol:

Sincerely,

Busyhawk

my check was cashed I believe...