Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB SELLERSBURG, INDIANA

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier monthly USPSA match this Sunday, August 12, 2012. Final setup/target placement 8:30 am sunday morning, hammer down 10:30 AM. 6 Stages including one classifier. Round count 162. Registration will be in the club house. I will need R.O.'s. R.O.'s shoot for $5. Saturday setup crew shoots the match no charge. I'll talk Lee into fixing biscuits & sausage for the sunday morning crew. Hope to see you Sunday morning.

Edited by colt22man

Shoot Well and have fun @ the Indiana section. Due to the vast expanse of available real estate, plentiful crop of steel and great set up crew availability I've been forced to bump the round count for this match to 188. I do hope your press is functioning flawlessly.

• 3 weeks later...

Matt, Thanks for the reply to keep everyone informed. My wife tells me my EZWinScore DVD has arrived. I'll load it and get the scores posted by wednesday. Thanks to all competitors for your patience. All of my match announcement email address's are gone. If you wish to receive email notification concerning upcoming Silver Creek match's please send me a brief email. I'll be rebuilding my match list.