Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness Conversion Kit Sources

Lubecktech

I've been trying to order a 40 S&W longslide conversion (along with a couple extended safetys) for my large frame witness since Monday and don't seem to be having much luck with EAA. They sent me an email asking for the SN of the gun to which I replied. The order still has a pending status (as of this morning)and this morning the money reappeared in my account. If there is no change I will call them tomorrow but have a feeling I need to pick up my marbles and find a new game if possible. Can I get a kit some where else?? I remember seeing them from an dealer that mainly seemed to sell ammo but don't remember who.

.....just sell yours and buy a new Match .40, or Stock 2 or 3 in .40...if you have to have a .40.

If someone forced me to buy a polymer gun, it's be an STI GP6, they have great triggers..or wait for the CZ P-09 to roll out, but they are both 9mm.

If someone forced me to buy a polymer gun, it's be an STI GP6, they have great triggers..or wait for the CZ P-09 to roll out, but they are both 9mm.

why not a Witness-P? You can get em cheap and they feel exactly the same (ergonomics) as the steel ones. I have 2 of them ;)

IF I order something new it will probably be a Witness Elite Match .40. Do they come with a spare Mag when new??

Remember that post about ordering Italian food? You'll get what waiter wants you to have. :-)

Seriously, though, the last few retail purchase I made for the Witness Elite series guns only came with just magazine, but my last retail purchase was also in 2010, so it may have changed since then.