Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need help picking a scope

gng4life

I see that this is an older thread that was resurrected yesterday and I was wondering how gng4life's PST is working out. I bought a used one about the same time from another forum and have had a chance to shoot some 100 yard stuff which it works great for but am wondering how the tracking is. I bought the FFP because it seems like a good idea for ranging however haven't used it yet.

I've had several of the Vortex PST's. You have nothing to worry about. Scott stands by his scopes like no other.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine tracks perfectly and has good positive clicks on the knobs. I did a box drill with my PST and it passed with flying colors. As much as I would like to have a S&B scope, I just can't justify tying up that kind of money on a rifle that I shoot 3-4 times each year. The Vortex has been a very pleasant surprise as far as optic purchases go.

• 3 weeks later...

This is an older post however I've had a chance to shoot my rifle quite a bit with the PST and really like it. Did a box test with it the other day and was pleased with what I saw. I'm going to shoot a long range precision match the Saturday after Thanksgiving so I'll get to see how well the rifle, scope and I get along. I'm still trying to find a bullet that shoots great and has a good BC out past 1000 yards.