Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass Monkey Competition belt

hab25

Have you had any contact with them in that time frame? After they went over the expected lead time I emailed them once a week if not more.

I won't be ordering another belt from them, I've found other vendors that make the same belt for less and only have a week or so lead time.

I did email them around January and got a reply. However my next couple of emails in Feb and March were not replied for whatever reasons.

I thought they were the only vendor selling this unique design? I just want to try this particular design and see if it works well. :)

the other vendors are more of the tactical/ccw belts, but if asked are more than willing to sew in some loop piling to the inner for a small fee.

DSG arms makes a very similar belt.

As does OSOE gear

I don't hold ill will towards the BMP guys, but I feel that their CS and ordering process needs some serious work.

• 4 weeks later...

I cancelled my order due to cs prob. Indefinite wait and diff to communicate w/. They may have the best product in the planet but its not a reason to have poor cs. Cant stand it.

I'm thinking if I should do the same (cancel) or just let it play out. I ordered last Oct 2012 and so far no belt. I did get some email replies, but mostly I felt they were only stalling and not really doing much about the situation. What a waste of a good product.

• 2 months later...

Back around December, 2012 I purchased a gift certificate from a BE member for a Competition shooting belt. I am still waiting for the belt!!! I sent the owner an email asking for the cash value of the certificate last week-am still waiting to hear back from him.

• 3 weeks later...