Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good price for 550

trp

I really want to get into reloading and I pretty set on getting the dillon 550, I was wondering what a good price is for one new and used? I want to load .45 ,.40, and maybe nine mil, any help or suggestion would be appreciated, I'm new but shoot a lot and looking for some good info!!

$334 for the 550 and $41ea for the conversions are dealer cost, these days.

Does that 350 include everything to start loading in 45acp or my choice of caliber? That's what I'm confused about

I think Dillon's retail prices are fixed no matter who sells them. I found a few Dillon accessories at a local shooting range that has outrageously high prices on everything. The Dillon stuff was selling for the exact same price as Dillon or Brian sells them for.

You really have to read Brians web site well. Especially the FAQ page. I'm new myself and learned more by reading that and posts on this forum, than any other place so far. Make sure you leave a place in your budget for all the other items you'll need to start. Case prep items, scale, calipers etc. It all adds up. Can't wait to get started myself. Just hope I can understand load data properly so I don't do anything stupid.