Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Viht powders Dallas area?

Wayne Dobbs

It isn't in Dallas, however, Powder Valley handles it and they have good prices. Might be able to save on powder and primers. Do have to figure in freight and HazMat charges so it behooves one to get as much as you can in one shipment. Best to call and discuss it with them on a large order.

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

Powder Valley only has one pound containers of N330, which I really want to try (but not when considering the add on charges) and Shooter's Source has no powder at all right now. I don't want to buy in quantity until I know I will be happy with a powder and nobody at the retail level stocks Viht powders that I can find in Dallas. Guess it's still Titegroup and 231 for me.

Edited by Wayne Dobbs

Powder Valley only has one pound containers of N330, which I really want to try (but not when considering the add on charges) and Shooter's Source has no powder at all right now. I don't want to buy in quantity until I know I will be happy with a powder and nobody at the retail level stocks Viht powders that I can find in Dallas. Guess it's still Titegroup and 231 for me.

N320 is the replacement for TiteGroup and 231. If you get down SA way Bexar Community Range has a good selection of VV powders.

N320 is the replacement for TiteGroup and 231. If you get down SA way Bexar Community Range has a good selection of VV powders.

Thanks for that tip. I have family in the SA area and am there several times a year. I will stop by and check that out.

Edited by Wayne Dobbs

Theshooterssource.com

Email him.

This. Jeremy at The Shooter's Source is local to DFW and sells powder and primers locally. He doesn't have those products listed on the website because he doesn't ship them, but if you're in DFW and can arrange to visit him or meet him he can hook you up with very reasonable prices.