Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Indoor training

nmcferro

South Texas is HOT!!! By the time I get off work, grab my gear and get to the range about 5:30 pm it is usually a heat index above 100 degrees. So I would like some suggestions on some indoor training techniques that are more than just dry firing while watching the TV. Any suggestions?

South Texas is HOT!!! By the time I get off work, grab my gear and get to the range about 5:30 pm it is usually a heat index above 100 degrees. So I would like some suggestions on some indoor training techniques that are more than just dry firing while watching the TV. Any suggestions?

It really depends on the limit of the range on what they'll allow you to do. What can you NOT be allowed to do?

When it’s hot in my neck of the woods and I don’t want to go to the range, I shoot my air soft outside just as the suns going down. I have a couple of 3 plate racks and a Texas star.

When it's hot in my neck of the woods and I don't want to go to the range, I shoot my air soft outside just as the suns going down. I have a couple of 3 plate racks and a Texas star.

I agree. Try airsoft gas blowback (GBB) guns on smaller targets at shorter distances. Plus GBB guns work better in hotter temps. Airsoft is funner than dry firing, but definitely more expensive than dryfire; but much cheaper than practicing with centerfire ammo.