Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Barrels

moonman85

I was searching the net for parts for my g35 and was wondering if anyone make a aftermarket barrel that's colored and or fluted? Any advice on where to start lookin would be great

Thanks Kevin

To the best of my knowledge nobody makes a colored barrel. The only way to colorize a barrel

is to have a company do it. Fluted barrels can be machined by companies that do this kind of machine work (GLOCKWORX).

I was searching the net for parts for my g35 and was wondering if anyone make a aftermarket barrel that's colored and or fluted? Any advice on where to start lookin would be great

Thanks Kevin

To the best of my knowledge nobody makes a colored barrel. The only way to colorize a barrel

is to have a company do it. Fluted barrels can be machined by companies that do this kind of machine work (GLOCKWORX).

Jarvis barrels are finished with a coler that matches the glock finish and it wears very well

Lone Wolff makes barrels of all types. Not sure if thier custom shop can color them. KKM and Bar-Sto are excellent choices if accuracy are more important to you than bling. Hit up Glockstore.com too.

Or have it jeweled.. Old school...

Jeweled would make it stand out for sure! I like that idea but I have no idea where to have that done at. I'm from a smaller town do I'll most likely have to have it sent out.

How hard is it to jewel a curved surface, and wouldn't the finish get marred where the barrel locks up?

Edited by kevin c

Or have it jeweled.. Old school...

Jeweled would make it stand out for sure! I like that idea but I have no idea where to have that done at. I'm from a smaller town do I'll most likely have to have it sent out.

How hard is it to jewel a curved surface, and wouldn't the finish get marred where the barrel locks up?

Not hard at all.

Just as marred as any other surface treatment..

Edited by Steven420

Various companies jewel rifle bolts all of the time, so I don't suspect that is an issue.

• 3 weeks later...