Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not knowing...

Ron Ankeny

I suppose we all know the old proverb about not knowing that we don't know. I just finished taking a 3 day class from Ron Avery and it really sucks when I think about how much I don't know. It sucks even more when I think about all of the "advice" that I have given out that probably wasn't worth a hill of beans...

Ron, I agree with both of the guys above.  You've helped me along several times with your posts.  Sometimes it seems like I am at a similar place on the "path" as you, and your answers, thoughts, and questions have made a lot of sense.  

Not to mention you've got to share what you learned from Avery!  

Thanks guys. What I am referring to is the cycle of thirsting for knowledge. It seems the more I learn the thirstier I get. Every time I learn something new I just come up with more questions. Just when I come up with the absolute answer, I discover there are no absolutes.

By the way, watching Ron Avery shoot is a kick in the shorts. That dude is fast. The best part of all is that he has no secrets. All ya gotta do is ask...

Ron,

I think that not knowing anything --- except that my family and friends love me ---- is the greatest.  It means that on my best days I'm totally open to new experiences, thoughts, feelings, and perceptions.  The older I get, the less I seem to know and the more I seem to learn.  Cherish it.....