Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My mother recovering well

Garfield

Didn't want post in the "what I hate" forum before, but now I do want to post in this forum.

A few days ago my mother was taken into the ICU in an acute life threatening condition. For a few days it seemed we would loose her. Then, as by a miracle, she started recovering, rapidly I might say. Yesterday she was taken off the life support systems and today the doctors told us that she will be moved off the ICU to a normal hospital bed ! We're not there yet but the prospects are good.

The past few days have been hell on earth for us, but now I am overwhelmed with joy and full of energy again.

Just wanted to share my happy feelings with you.

The past few days have been hell on earth for us, but now I am overwhelmed with joy and full of energy again.

Arvid,

I know how this feels, best wishes for your mother, you and your family, she'll be a happy grandmother soon!!

Henny.

Thanks guys !

As an update: things are improving rapidly now !

Yesterday she was already b!tching about not liking sleeping in a hospital and so, and she was already capable of talking to my eldest son on the phone.

So things are really looking great again !

To end this story, my mother was dismissed from the hospital on wednesday.

All is very well now, with no real problems left.

So we are all very happy with this outcome !

And I was quite impressed with her toughness: she was already cooking dinner for my dad and herself on the evening of her dismissal !