Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Self Squadding

DarthMuffin

The nationals page says to go to http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/ for self-squadding this year. Clicking on the 2012 LPR Nationals the page says that self-serve squadding starts on June 1st, however it also says "Match is locked - self serve squadding not available". I'm not able to squad, is anyone else?

Yes, I'm logged into the USPSA site as my membership number...

Would like to know which days I'm shooting so I can make travel arrangements.

The nationals page says to go to http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/ for self-squadding this year. Clicking on the 2012 LPR Nationals the page says that self-serve squadding starts on June 1st, however it also says "Match is locked - self serve squadding not available". I'm not able to squad, is anyone else?

Yes, I'm logged into the USPSA site as my membership number...

Would like to know which days I'm shooting so I can make travel arrangements.

They haven't opened self squadding yet, but it shouldn't prevent you from knowing the dates you're shooting in order to make travel arrangements.

This is on the squadding page:

"Squads 1-18 shoot AM on the first day, PM on the second day, and AM o the third day. Squads 19-13 shoot PM on the first day, AM on the second day, and PM on the third day."

So, if you are asking about days, you shoot every day...

Hmm, maybe I'll just give up hoping to take the late flight out the last day and call it a 5-day vacation...

They should still fix the page. Don't put June 1st if it's not gonna happen. No info is preferable to wrong info.

Edited by DarthMuffin

Hmm, maybe I'll just give up hoping to take the late flight out the last day and call it a 5-day vacation...

They should still fix the page. Don't put June 1st if it's not gonna happen. No info is preferable to wrong info.

Try and get a hold of the MD to find out what is going on...

president@uspsa.org or gmshtr here on the forum.

Later,

Chuck

PS: But, you do deserve another day off ;)

Thanks for checking. I did email the link on the web page too, hopefully they'll have some news.

Hope nobody takes this whole thread wrong. I know everyone is working hard at USPSA to do the best they can, and if it's just not ready for self squadding then it's not ready -- no big deal. I just kinda thought maybe I was doing something wrong since all indications were that it was ready to go.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the confirmation packet it said. we will not open this up until just prior to the match, on September 8, 2012 and will close on September 23,2012.

When do they usually release the stage diagrams, I am eager to see the stages.

• 3 weeks later...