Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

102 degrees...!!!!!???? Gah!!

SiG Lady

uscbigdawg Posted on Jul 28 2004, 10:07 AM

There are upsides to living in California!

Off to the beach!!!

MAYBE one, provided that on your way to the beach you don't get taken out by a brushfire, mudslide or earthquake! :D

Ed

Hey, the heat wave is over (for now). Why is this thread still threading...? :P<_<

Well, and, you DON'T want to live (from what I can tell) on the OREGON (or Washington) coast..... terminally bad weather much of the time and obscenely high winds. I don't call that fun. But zillions are moving there to retire. Cripes, be ready to just sit in your house all the time, then!! That's no fun!!!! :angry:

Ed

you forgot the possibllities of getting beaten to death by a group of any of the following, for what ever reason they are advocating at the time being: PETA, MADD, Green Peace, and a myriad of others....that range from the Weatherman Underground, to the KKK to the Militant Gays...

It is just tooooo FREAKIN' weird for us country boys, regardless of the attributes listed... Those that already live there, can have it...still waiting for the BIG earthquake...goin' to get some waterfront property in Arizona or Nevada... :P

If we can just get folks to quit moving here the natives (like myself) would be much happier and the laws would be nicer. It's the wack jobs that y'all expel and migrate to the Golden State is what causes the problems. :D

BTW, after living in the midwest, I'll take earthquakes (having been through the last two 7's) any day over f'ing tornadoes.

Rich

LOL!!!... all of you.

As a fourth generation native San Franciscan, people actually looked at me in some stupified awe (then shook my hand most politely) when they found out I was "one of those" heritage families. The longer I lived there the richer I became in historical clout (perhaps I should have stayed), but the lure of the airwaves pulled me north....... :rolleyes:

Then again, by now not many may care any longer about historical clout. No, I guess I'm OK after all hiding here in the Northwest. The other half of the family was "up here" anyway, and that merited some hand-shaking and stares, too, when I lodged myself in the historically appropriate communities. B)