Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recommend a powder for 147 FMJ 9mm minor PF

Nimitz

Thx all for your detailed responses ... Looks like I'm good to stick with WST ... Now all I have left is to settle on either 124 or 147 and which bullet: Missouri, Precision or SnS for lead and then either Berry's or Momtana Gold for match ammo ... Looks like I'll be becoming very good friends with my chrono ...

Keep in mind that for the same price Berries is plated while MG is jacketed.

I apologize, but I still don't see what it is that you

preferred with the N320 vs the WW231? :cheers:

That's because I haven't said as I'm still comparing to several. So far it's cleaner, I use less for same PF, and at this point maybe a tad more accurate in my guns. YMMV

Either way the cost factor is so small between them I don't find a few pennies a round worth considering.

Hmmmm .... I send 500-700 rds/wk downrange so .02/rd adds up ...

Yep it adds up but to me its really not a consideration, and YMMV, 700 X .02 X 4= $56.00

I probably spend more than that a day at Starbucks, Panara, and other......

yep but $56/month x 12 = $672/yr minimum

If you don't mind I'll PM you with my address and you can mail me a check for $672 ... :)

Thats only $1.84 a day. So if its that important to you I'm sure you can come up with it. It's only a Coke, way less than a pack, less than a beer, a Starbucks, and so many other unnecessary things I'm sure you'll do fine.

But, thanks for the offer, however, I would but then you would miss the rewards of going and earning it. Theres no honor in asking for things you can go do yourself. Plus, I just ordered 16 lbs more of N320, 8 lbs of H335, 8 BLC2, 2 Varget and three cases of bullets to start loading .223.

Have a great evening and thanks for your thoughts.

Edited by Trident

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...