Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Safariland 014

MattYvip

www.midsouthshooterssupply.com has them. I believe they are $168.

I was there today and got to play with one. I'd get one but I just got a 013. They added some more adjustability and look very solid. I'll probably have one before the end of the year.

Does the lock slide forward and back the same as the 013? The picture on their website looks like 013 guts with a new frame and a bigger control on the lock.

Does the lock slide forward and back the same as the 013? The picture on their website looks like 013 guts with a new frame and a bigger control on the lock.

I got mine 2 weeks ago from holsters.com and also have an 013. The control lock is indeed the same size as on the 013. This new holster is in a word, awsome! Much easier to adjust than the 013 and with the new ball design I can't think of any way you couldn't adjust this thing.

IMO Safariland hit a home run with this holster folks!

Marty

A-7424

Edited by martyg00

• 5 months later...

Been using a safariland 014 for a while now and really like it. Very smooth draw with good unlocked retention, and when locked the gun is one with the holster.

It fits the standard 1.5" belts fine with it's belt hanger, but also bolts up directly to the safariland ELS - which is an awesome rig. Midsouth Supply is a good source for this holster.