Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Apex Forward Set Trigger Kit ?

gunner-g

Looking to install one of these trigger kits in my M&P Pro and have a question that I hope someone can answer for me. My gun has the sear housing block with the small plunger and Apex recomends the block with the large plunger but no one seems to have the sear block without the mag safety lock in stock. My question is: can a sear block with the mag safety have all the internals removed and replaced with my internals and be good to go?

Looking to install one of these trigger kits in my M&P Pro and have a question that I hope someone can answer for me. My gun has the sear housing block with the small plunger and Apex recomends the block with the large plunger but no one seems to have the sear block without the mag safety lock in stock. My question is: can a sear block with the mag safety have all the internals removed and replaced with my internals and be good to go?

Yes. I pulled the mag safety and the sear disconnect lever from my gun when I installed the Apex sear many moons ago. If you want to keep the sear disconnect lever for disassembly, get the spring mcracco linked to, otherwise, just disassemble it like a Glock.

Also, Apex will modify your current housing for you for about the same price as a new housing.

Randy has done two for me. Turnaround from Florida to California and back was a week each time via USPS First Class mail.

Also, Apex will modify your current housing for you for about the same price as a new housing.

Randy has done two for me. Turnaround from Florida to California and back was a week each time via USPS First Class mail.

Speed Shooter Specialties can do this mod also.